1 of 23 factory competition 1965 Shelby 427 Cobra’s to attend Mecum Kissimmee! Lot S154 is CSX3016 and broke the track record at Watkins Glen in 1966. It raced at Lime Rock and Bridgehampton, NY and was recently restored and painted to its Original Sebring winning colors!
~ Here are the specs on this beautiful sports car.
– 1 of 23 factory competition Cobras
– Class winner 1966 12 Hours of Sebring
– Driven by Bob Grossman
– Broke track record at Watkins Glen in 1966
– Raced at Lime Rock and Bridgehampton, NY
– Restoration done by Shelby experts Mike McCluskey and Billy Andrews
– Painted in Original Sebring winning colors
– CSX listed in both Shelby Registry and Shelby American Guide 1st edition, pg. 47