Sunday, April 26, 2015
Half Moon Bay Airport, Half Moon Bay CA
World-Class Tricked-Out Cars and Trucks, Fantastic Flying Machines, Custom Motorcycles, Quirky Contraptions, Sensational Music Lineup Headline The Coolest Show on Earth. Freestyle Motocross Stunt Shows, Monster Truck Rides, Unimotorcycle Drag Racing Return This Year Plus Remote-Controlled Drones and Aircraft Aerobatic Shows and Dream Machine of the Year Award Debut!
2015 PACIFIC COAST DREAM MACHINES: THE COOLEST SHOW ON EARTH ROLLS INTO HALF MOON BAY
There are car shows, air shows, motorcycle shows, tractor shows, maker fairs, music festivals, food festivals, and living history festivals galore. Mix them all together in one venue on one day and you’ve got Half Moon Bay California’s remarkable, one and only Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show—marking its 25th year in 2015 with a massive celebration of mechanical ingenuity, power and style.
2015 PACIFIC COAST DREAM MACHINES: WHEN & WHERE
It’s quite simply the “Coolest Show on Earth”. The spectacular 25th annual event will be held on Sunday April 26, a single day mega-show, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Half Moon Bay Airport, located in the picturesque seaside town of Half Moon Bay, CA about 20 miles south of San Francisco.
2015 PACIFIC COAST DREAM MACHINES: MORE THAN JUST A CAR SHOW!!
The Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show is a whimsical, fascinating, amusing, curious and absolutely unique show and tell spectacle featuring 2,000 magnificent driving, flying and working machines from the 20th and 21st centuries. The world’s coolest cars of every era and style, model-T fire engines, vintage busses, custom motorcycles, tricked out trucks, sleek streamliners, one-of-a-kind antique engines and tractors and historic military aircraft will be among the mesmerizing displays.
HEADLINE ATTRACTIONS SCHEDULED TO APPEAR INCLUDE:
* The west coast’s biggest gathering of the world’s coolest cars, trucks, motorcycles and aircraft.
* Three (3) 20-minute electrifying, high-flying 4-rider freestyle motocross stunt shows.
* Awe-inspiring flyovers by some of our nation’s most storied military aircraft in memory of Eddie Andreini Sr., world-renown aerobatics pilot, founding Dream Machines contributor and pillar in the Half Moon Bay community.
* Remote-controlled drones and aircraft aerobatics by the Peninsula Channel Commanders.
* Magnificent military aircraft including the B-25 Bomber, C-47 Skytrain, P-51 Mustang, Hawker Seafury, YAK Russian fighters and an impressive array of T-6 and T-28 military fighters and trainers.
* Super sleek speed machines and streamliners in “World Record Wonderland”.
* A special display and parade of vintage police cars.
* “Dynojet” dynamometer engine performance testing.
* An array of nostalgia dragsters to honor the former Half Moon Bay Drag Strip.
* “Mustang Madness”, a spectacular display of America’s Premier World War II Fighter.
* Ultra thrilling rides in helicopters and bi-planes and heart-pounding monster truck rides.
* Refurbished fly-wheel engines from the Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association.
* Artillery cannon, ambulance and featured exhibit by the California Historic Artillery Society.
* Uniquely wild and crazy, side-by-side, single-wheel unimotorcycle drag racing.
* Special Tribute to show founder Bob Senz, the late Eddie Andreini and their families. Half Moon Bay Pilots Association Saturday Hangar Dinner at the Andreini Family Hangar (April 25, 5:30 pm) at Half Moon Bay Airport. Tickets are $30 per person, available at the door.
* The world’s coolest cars and motoring vehicles. Spectators will get a rare up-close look at antique horseless carriages and Ford Model T’s, fanciful touring and luxury cars, powerful sports cars, custom cars and street rods, muscle cars, vintage and modern era high-performance race cars, quirky art and pedal cars, modified street machines with cutting edge styles, exotic high-performance cars, stylish European cars, ultra cool low-riders, sporty compacts, modified imports with flashy graphics, fashionable hip-hop urban show cars, homebuilt kit cars, super-charged turbo cars and trucks, “green” technology/alternative fuel vehicles, streamliners, dragsters, funny cars, gassers, and jet cars.
* Hundreds of aviation wonders will be on display –– headlined by legendary vintage warbirds like the B-25 Bomber and C-47 Skytrain plus stylish homebuilts, classics from the ‘40s and ‘50s, sport and ultralight aircraft. Awe-inspiring flyovers by some of our nation’s most storied military aircraft in memory of Eddie Andreini Sr..promise to be a fan favorite. Plus there’s “Mustang Madness” –– a spectacular display of America’s premier World War II fighter along with YAK Russian fighters and an impressive array of T-6 and T-28 military fighters and trainers. Thrilling rides will be offered in helicopters and vintage bi-planes.
* Awesome kidzone with a super-thrilling zip line, Zorbs – the Human Hamster Ball race track, a bungee jump, climbing wall, wild and wacky waterballerz, giant rock slide and obstacle course, henna tattoos, face painting, caricature art, dancing party puppets and a remote-controlled NASCAR race track.
* Live music featuring The Ray Charles Project fronted by 11-time Grammy winner Tony Lindsay, Wavelength: A Tribute to Van Morrison lead by talented Irish troubadour Kevin Brennan, and the Andy Santana Band.
* Fabulous food and delicious drink with a custom cocktail and beer just for the show – The Aviator, a refreshing gin cocktail and Bloody Mary’s from Half Moon Bay Distillery and Classic Motorhead Ale – from Half Moon Bay Brewing Company plus tasty varietals from Barterra Winery.
And for anything you need a helmet for, make sure it’s a good helmet.
FOR MORE INFO
For more details, visit their website at www.dreammachines.miramarevents.com