The Morgan 4/4 was the Morgan Motor Company’s first four-wheeled car. It was in production from 1936 through 2019. The name 4/4 was in reference to its four wheels and four cylinders.
The 1964 model year was part of the Series V of the 4/4, which had been introduced in February of 1963 and continued until March of 1968.
The base engine was a 1498cc Ford Cortina 116E engine offering 65 horsepower and backed by a Ford four-speed gearbox. The wheelbase was similar to the Series IV, with a wheelbase of 96 inches and a length of 150 inches. A total of 639 examples were built.