The Glas 1300 GT Coupe was introduced at the 1963 Frankfurt Motor Show. This car used the namesake engine from the 1304 sedan, cloaking it in a pretty, sleek, 2+2 body that was penned by Carrozzeria Pietro Frua in Turin, Italy, and built by the nearby coachbuilder Maggiora, which also built the bodies for the Lancia Aurelia B20, Maserati Mistral, and De Tomaso Pantera. This model’s final assembly was at the Glas plant in Dingolfing. A cabriolet variant, also styled by Frua, would arrive for 1965, along with the more powerful 1700 GT version that was primarily available in coupe form. Both body styles shared an equally attractive, well-trimmed interior with comprehensive VDO instrumentation and upscale brightwork touches.