Ferrari unveiled the 195 Inter in 1950 at the Paris motor Show. It was in fact a 166 Inter with a slightly longer wheelbase and a modified engine. Ferrari built only 24 units of the 195 Inter, as in 1951 it has been replaced by the 212 Inter. The 195’s production was split between Vignale and Ghia. And while the first one was more luxury-focused, Ghia was more into sports. Seven of the models produced by Ghia were offered in normal Coupe configuration, while the other three were 2+2 Coupe models. This 2+2 models are considered as being the most attractive four seat Ferrari’s built in the ’50s, and not only.